Views: 479
Message 1 of 4

I have a M73 Desktop (ThinkCentre) and i want to put a GPU in it and more Ram

I would love some suggestions for a GPU THANK YOU SO MUCH IF U CAN

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 439
Message 2 of 4

Re: I have a M73 Desktop (ThinkCentre) and i want to put a GPU in it and more Ram

Best all-purpose GPU is a GT 1030.  If you're looking for a serious gaming card, you'll need to provide information on your case size and whether you will upgrade your power supply. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
AnthoIcue
Fanfold Paper
Views: 436
Message 3 of 4

Re: I have a M73 Desktop (ThinkCentre) and i want to put a GPU in it and more Ram

I know the length of my pc to fit a gpu is 177 mm power supply i dont know about what about ram and im not looking for lke 4k gaming.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 429
Message 4 of 4

Crucial or Kingston for memory. 

Edit:  only a low-profile graphics card with fit in a SFF, tower can use the same or a full height. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors