Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Employee RyanTsai
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,016
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q 10MR can be started from a monitor

Hi

Is it possible to use the Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q 10MR model 10MR0003US conecting 2 touch screens and 1 monitor and the pc will need the ability to be turned on by pushing the power button on 1 of the screens.

The orignial post here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/System-x-X6-M5-M4/Lenovo-ThinkCentre-M710q-10MR-can-be-started-from-a-m...

Please help on this, thanks.

Please feel free to leave your comment, thank you for support Lenovo
Giovannas
Paper Tape
Views: 952
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q 10MR can be started from a monitor

Thank you

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 941
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q 10MR can be started from a monitor

Is it possible to use the Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q 10MR model 10MR0003US conecting 2 touch screens and 1 monitor and the pc will need the ability to be turned on by pushing the power button on 1 of the screens.

I'm confident that you could wake a regular PC from sleep using a touch monitor with/using USB, would that suffice?   (even smart phones with a fully integrated touch screen require using a button to power on)   And be aware that M710q comes with 2 video ports as standard, 3rd monitor would require adding an optional video port.

waking-a-sleeping-pc-using-a-hope-industrial-touch-screen

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors