cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derek07
What's DOS?
Views: 454
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo ThinkCentre M82: Sound issues with Istation e-learning app, faint sound with speakers

Good morning everyone,

I am having issues with sound on the M82 or 3306G1U as stated on the subject. The sound works perfectly fine for everything with the exception of Istation, www.istation.com. I did notice that this is only affecting 2 out of the 20 plus computers we have, so its a bit hard to say its just the model. I have tried updating the drivers to the latest version, and as well verified that it was not just the input device for front and back jacks being wonky. Oddly enough the support agent I worked with, used TeamViewer and was able to hear the application just fine, however when I used speakers it was very, very faint but I could also hear it. 

Is there any general help anyone can provide me to pinpoint the problem further?

Mod:  added app name causing problem to Subject line; and corrected the model number and system type

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 426
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M92: Sound issues with Istation e-learning app, faint sound with speakers

I am having issues with sound on the M92 or G1U3306 as stated on the subject.

I'm not finding that model number, can you verify?   Running 'sys info' can usually also provide the model number (do not post serial numbers.)   And OS info and Istation version might be helpful.   Thx. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
derek07
What's DOS?
Views: 421
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M92: Sound issues with Istation e-learning app, faint sound with speakers

Hi BiggAl,

Thank you for the quick reply. I did a msinfo32 to get the information you asked. 

System Model: 3306G1U

OS version: Windows 7 professional

Service Pack 1  build 7601 

Let me know if you need any other information. Thank you again.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 354
Message 4 of 4

Yours is the only Istation question posted in this forum, so you may not get any Istation specific information back here.   If you have 2 of same ThinkCentres, one working and one not, your best bet may be to determine the differences, and see if correcting those can get the sound to work. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors