Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GhostVandal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 111
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo m91p White List GPUs

Hello everyone!

This is my first forum post so I'm looking to learn about the computer I just purchased today! I have bought the Lenovo M91p thinkcentre type 4524 and was curious about the White List for GPUs. I've read on this forum previously about this but I am a little confused about it. Exaclty which bios version supports 10 series and under GPUs and which AMD cards are supports? According to the drivers for this computer, it was last updated in 2014 so I was wondering how 10 series GPUs would be supported! Thanks in advance for the response and sorry to resurrect a dead topic!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 85
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo m91p White List GPUs

For Nvidia, I don't have anything beyond what's in the pinned "Read First .." thread.  A similar list of supported adapters for AMD is not published, but a few show on a list of uploaded M91p system benchmarks, ranked by best 3D performance.  In both cases, I suggest downloading the latest graphics drivers directly from Nvidia or AMD.

f-m91p-passmark 3d.png

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
GhostVandal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 74
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo m91p White List GPUs

I'm assuming you have to be on Bios version 9HKT58A?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors