Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arj89
Paper Tape
Views: 302
Message 1 of 4

M53 No Display after applying default settings in bios

After applying Default settings in Bios The PC boots but without the display. Also the HDD Led is not turning on 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 273
Message 2 of 4

Re: M53 No Display after applying default settings in bios

Have you tried the VGA port?   You may need to do a BIOS failure recovery, perhaps the CMOS battery died. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Arj89
Paper Tape
Views: 271
Message 3 of 4

Yep I tried replacing the CMOS Battery but still the same. And the VGA is the onboard one.. But what I dont understand is how come the hard drive is not indicating or running when I turn the PC on.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 267
Message 4 of 4

I suggest trying to do a BIOS update failure recovery.  That will replace the BIOS, and give you a new set of default settings.  Instructions are in the HMM (see the Read First thread above.) 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors