Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
miktl
Paper Tape
Views: 551
Message 1 of 4

M57 - Problem came withh machine afterr CMOS battery replacing ThinkCentre M57

After replacing of CMOS battery the CPU fan is running with full speed and Intel AMT/ME future was disappear. How to fix it?

Last version of BIOS was installed with ThinkVantage System Update more than month ago. 

Machine: ThinkCentre M57 (8067-CTO), OS: Windows XP Pro (32-bit)

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

miktl
Paper Tape
Views: 526
Message 2 of 4

Re: M57 - Problem came withh machine afterr CMOS battery replacing ThinkCentre M57

Problem solved when two additional RAM removed which didn't supplied in original.
Wayne61
Paper Tape
Views: 362
Message 3 of 4

Re: M57 - Problem came withh machine afterr CMOS battery replacing ThinkCentre M57

I have only the original Ram in tried the cmos reset I don't know how to do anything with the bios I an't get i to it but omputer works great just the fan runs at 100%

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 347
Message 4 of 4

Have you done a full CMOS reset, as decribed here?

M57-58-p-Fan-runs-on-high-how-to-do-full-CMOS-reset

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors