Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techventureus
Paper Tape
Views: 315
Message 1 of 4

M700 - Win 7 Intel Gfx Driver - Blinking Pixels

We have a Thinkcentre M700 that when we install the latest display driver from the Lenovo website, we get blinking pixels all over our screen. If we uninstall and use the Standard VGA, they go away, but now we can only use one monitor. Clearly its an issue with the Intel Gfx drivers for the M700. Anyone else have this same issue?

Mod:  edited title for clarity

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 308
Message 2 of 4

Re: Windows 7 Intel Gfx Driver - Blinking Pixels

Are you at the latest BIOS, check your installed version by running 'System Information'

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
techventureus
Paper Tape
Views: 302
Message 3 of 4

Yes. We have installed the latest Bios from the Lenovo support site. Still having issues with blinking pixels.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 296
Message 4 of 4

Try the latest driver for your 6th generation graphics direct from the Intel Download site.

you may need to bypass driver validation by using this process, including the unzip process, clicking on it with Win 7 doesn't cut it: 

How to bypass driver validation

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors