Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CNRMike
Paper Tape
Views: 220
Message 1 of 5

M710T Manual/Guide downloads

I have been searching for a PDF (or any other) manual and/or guide for my new M710T, but all I see is an online version. Are there no downloadeable documents for the 710T? I find them more convenient than the online version. Thanx for any advice.

SeniorGuru
Views: 204
Message 2 of 5

Re: M710T Manual/Guide downloads

You're right, can't seem to find an official PDF download for the M710t on the Lenovo support site.

However you can download the User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual from other non-Lenovo sources (they obviously created PDF from the online HTML), like this one.

CNRMike
Paper Tape
Views: 200
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for that link! I Googled before I posted, but must not have used the right terms.

Thanx again,

Mike

Highlighted
Lenovo Employee tictac1
Lenovo Employee
Views: 163
Message 4 of 5

Actually, EN version is available. m710t_ug_hmm_en.pdf

SeniorGuru
Views: 159
Message 5 of 5

You're right. I am now able to see the link to the User Guide / HMM PDF on this Lenovo page.  But it's actually at the bottom of page #4.  It only appears on page #1 if you check one of the filter boxes on the left.

Can't understand it, unless it's just been updated.  I'm sure I did exactly the same search and looking around when trying to help out on this thread, and I didn't see it.  And yet, it's there now.  Maybe I didn't page through four pages to discover it at the very bottom.

NOTE: the document title showing (PDF) is the very last one on the final page 4, at the bottom of the whole 4 page list.  The same manual in HTML form is the very first item shown on the very first page.  I don't know why the two entries aren't right next to each other, as I would never have even thought to keep looking through four pages to find the PDF version at the very bottom, which must have been what I concluded originally... that surely there couldn't have been the PDF being looked for four pages later.

It's true that if the "HMM" box is checked on the left, then only the two documents are presented, the first being the HTML and the second being the PDF. But unless you do that the presence of the HTML version as the very first entry on page 1 sure looks like it must be the only one.

==> I'd suggest moving the PDF item up to be #2 on page 1.

Regardless, case closed.

Thanks.

Top Kudoed Authors