cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayBEE123
What's DOS?
Views: 388
Message 1 of 2

M73 Dual Monitor on low resolution issue.

My company has users with dual monitors using the VGA port and the Display Port on the Lenovo M73 Tiny  They would like to use the 1280 x 768 screen resolution on both screens.  However even with the latest display drivers, they can only get one monitor to have that option.  The other monitor does not have that as an option.  What is shown is 1280 x 720 and the next option is 1280 x 960  There is no 1280 x 768 option.  Both monitors can have up to 1920 x 1080 however we have older people using the the lower resolution option.  I can not find a fix for this anywhere.  I've installed the (Intel Driver and Support assistant installer)  That updated the driver but did not fix the problem.  The (Windows7vista_64_152258) Display did not even install because of an error saying it is not for this operating system.   We've hash out this problem with a make-shift workstation attempting to solve this issue with no luck.  If you know of a resolution that we have not tried, we will use it on our make-shift workstation.  Thanks 

WinniePoh
802.11n
Views: 373
Message 2 of 2

Re: M73 Dual Monitor on low resolution issue.

Hello. I would suggest you to run the monitors in 1080p but use the Windows built-in scaling feature. Or if you really need to use you could use software to set a custom resolution. 

Current System - Lenovo Y520. Say thanks with a Kudo! 

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors