Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glider1713
Paper Tape
Views: 652
Message 1 of 3

M900 Bluetooth not pairing with other devices

The bluetooth device on my M900 tiny can see other devices but cannot connect to them. It has never worked since I got it. When I click on pair, sometimes the code comes up on both devices. When I click yes for code matches, it times out saying "code doesn't match other device" or other times the code doesn't even come up. A tech came and checked the hardware which is ok. I updated the driver and checked other common issues. I have a Yoga 2 Pro and that has no connection problems.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.....

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 596
Message 2 of 3

Re: M900 Bluetooth not pairing with other devices

A tech came and checked the hardware which is ok.

Exactly how did the tech check the hardware?   Did he not check it with one or more of your devices? 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
glider1713
Paper Tape
Views: 586
Message 3 of 3

Re: M900 Bluetooth not pairing with other devices

He checked the system board and wireless card which were good. However, after multiple tries, I have been able to pair a Samsung phone and TaoTronics wireless adapter and they are working. I still cannot pair my Yoga 2 Pro. My main issue was pairing the speakers to the computer wirelessly. I will keep trying to connect the Yoga but I can live with the situation. Thanks.....

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors