Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dflowers
Paper Tape
Views: 2,901
Message 1 of 3

M900 TCG Feature Setup missing options

Under TCG Feature Setup the only option available is TCG Security Device - Firmware or Discrete. All the other options are missing. What I really need is the option to turn the security chip to active. I have tried loading default settings but it did not make a difference. Has anyone seen this before? I've built 6 other devices today and this is the first I've see this.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,879
Message 2 of 3

Re: M900 TCG Feature Setup missing options

Am I reading this correctly?   You built 6 M900s, but the 7th was missing TCG feature options?   Is the 7th a different model of M900?    If not, is the BIOS at a different version than the others?  

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,815
Message 3 of 3

Re: M900 TCG Feature Setup missing options

For information;

A service tip has been released regarding this subject; in BIOS versions FWKT49A and after the “Physical Presence for Provisioning” and the “Physical Presence for Clear” are not visible on the TCG Setup Menu.

This is not a problem. The change was implemented to eliminate confusion. These functions are currently available through the Operating System.

Link to Service Tip; https://support.lenovo.com/sk/en/solutions/SF16-D0036

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors