Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wreeve
Paper Tape
Views: 531
Message 1 of 3

M900 Tiny Audio Input Settings

I have spent many hours trying to get the LINE IN function to work.

There is only one input jack on the M900 Tiny and I was previously told it can be used for Stereo LINE IN. Every time I plug a cable into the jack, the microphone appears to activate in Sound settings and I never see anything on the Stereo Mix meter. I have activated/enabled/Listened to the Stereo Mix but nothing comes through.

I do not want to use the input jack as a microphone jack, I want to use it as Right and Left LINE IN. How do I set this up in the Sound settings and what are the connections that need to be made on the plug?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 524
Message 2 of 3

Re: M900 Tiny Audio Input Settings

Where did you see the Line In support info, that could be a start in working out how it works.   Also can you post your OS, BIOS, and specific model number info. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
wreeve
Paper Tape
Views: 507
Message 3 of 3

Re: M900 Tiny Audio Input Settings

I asked the question about stereo input and it was answered here: http://click.sa.bazaarvoice.com/?ju=fe2a17717d63077e761d70&ls=fdc715717365067c7111797267&m=fe5715707...

I have the latest BIOS (updated today) and using Windows 10 version 1511, which came with the M900 Tiny. The model is 10FM-CT01WW.

In the Sounds settings, I see both a Realtek Microphone and Stereo Mixer. I can enable/disable and make either one default. I have been able to get sound thru the microphone but never through the mixer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors