Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M900i5
Paper Tape
Views: 853
Message 1 of 4

M900 Tiny Audio

Hello,

after installing Windows 10 and all drivers from Lenovo I have a annoying problem. Regardless of the speakers being disabled or not I have a funny squeaking sound comming out of the speakers when I scroll down a page in any software e.g. Firefox, MS Word  etc. With some programms I have this squeaky sound even if only some graphics is movong on the screen.

In the meantime I have tryed to update the audio driver, but there is nothing newer available then the one dated August 18, 2015.

Does somebody else have this problem or is there a solution to it. It is really nerve killing.

Thnaks for your help.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 823
Message 2 of 4

Re: M900 Tiny Audio

I would download fresh copies of the audio and video drivers from the Lenovo support page, uninstall and delete (the possibly corrupt) drivers for both using the Control Panel/Device Manager page. Reboot, and install the new copies.

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
M900i5
Paper Tape
Views: 784
Message 3 of 4

Hello BigAl,

thank you vermuch for your advice, however, I tried several times to install the drivers, after deinstall and delete, but nothing changes.

Even if the PC is just on an d running under Windows 10, the speakers are generating a grunmbling, quiet sound.

Looks like something is wrong with my M900 Tiny.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 772
Message 4 of 4

@M900i5 wrote:

Looks like something is wrong with my M900 Tiny.

Agreed.   Call it in, and get it fixed.   -Al.

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors