Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RhysPickett
What's DOS?
Views: 196
Message 1 of 3

M91S - Test machine from Lenovo - Default boot BIOS

Hi All,

So we've received a few test models from Lenovo, however, out of the 3 machines this one particular model M91s keeps booting into the bios by default. I've never seen anything like this, the machine has been reimaged, I've reset factory defaults in the bios, changed the primary/automatic/error boot order to ensure hard drive is first etc. The only way I can actually boot into the OS is by spamming F12 and selecting the HDD to boot from.

Has anyone seen behaviour like this and how we can turn off boot into bios by default? This one has been listed as problematic for us currently so we're not likely to order any unless we can thoroughly revise a setup solution

Thanks,

kind regards

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 179
Message 2 of 3

Re: M91S - Test machine from Lenovo - Default boot BIOS

I believe your model is a M910s, and with the BIOS set to default settings, that is not at all normal behavior.   I suggest report the problem to your contact at Lenovo and obtain a replacement system.  Thx. 

RhysPickett
What's DOS?
Views: 175
Message 3 of 3

Re: M91S - Test machine from Lenovo - Default boot BIOS

Ah ok thanks, yes sorry it is M910S. I did think it was odd behaviour considering all the other machines have worked fine. Thanks for your reply I am happy to accept as solution,

Kind regards.

Top Kudoed Authors