cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
man_dawg
Punch Card
Views: 180
Message 11 of 16

Re: M91p USFF 0266: what graphics card will work for gaming?

Yeah BigAl It seems the two of us have this issue and asking the poster of this if their m91p usff is the same video chipset/graphics as my piece of junk microsoft basic video adapter as it states in device manager is indeed the same as thiers.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 169
Message 12 of 16

Running it through the MSI power supply calculator again, I believe I have come up with a solution.  If I don't include the optical (DVD) drive, and with the GT 1030 DDR5 included, it came to 148w, just within the 150w of the supply.   It depends on how you use your system, but generally the optical drive isn't as necessary as it once was, even on some larger systems it's now optional -- it's all network and USB flash drive. 

My suggestion, disconnect the optical drive (both cables) and you can then install a short low-profile GT 1030.  The Gigabyte cards are the shortest, and will give you the best chance of fitting without interference.   Post a photo of the PCIe slot. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
man_dawg
Punch Card
Views: 155
Message 13 of 16

Big Al the dvd is gone Smiley Happy I pulled it out. so that wattage from it should allow some sort of low end wattage video card to be installed:: Also I am true redneck:: have hacksaw Smiley Happy can accomdate to outside of shell if necessary Smiley Happy

man_dawg
Punch Card
Views: 154
Message 14 of 16

I have one on the way BigAl thank U a million bubba U are a godsend for sure::

man_dawg
Punch Card
Views: 143
Message 15 of 16

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre: Nvidia GT 1030 graphics card officially supported (GPU, 4K vid, best low-po

Well BigAl no need to worry about ambilical cord(m91pusff)anymore::I accidently dropped tha' durn thang and it went flying everywhere when it hit the floor:: So yeah it's toast:: Soon to be half put back together the barebone case filled with concrete and used as a trotline weight Smiley Happy

AZDave
Punch Card
Views: 61
Message 16 of 16

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre: Nvidia GT 1030 graphics card officially supported (GPU, 4K vid, best low-po

Well... That was interesting.

ThinkCentre M93p SFF PRO (type 10A8) - BIOS: FBKTD5A - Intel i5-4670S 3.10GHz - Crucial MX500 500GB SSD - Crucial 16GB DDR3-1866 UDIMM - EVGA GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile 2GB - TFX350 PSU

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors