cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
man_dawg
Punch Card
Views: 405
Message 1 of 2

M91p USFF graphics card to kill out that dreaded intel basic graphics onboard one

Got this thing and decided what to heck i'll fiddle with it a mite:: So hooked it up:: booted perfectly to windows logo screen and came to login window::THEN KABAM::black screen:: TV DISPLAY SAID(32"FLATSCREEN)The resolution from the device you are using is not supported:: Never had that ever from anything:: But ambilical cord as I call it  lol  sure has me a mite flustered:: Is this intel basic onboard graphics a problem with windows 10? Nowhere can I even find out the chipset the thang has for it? Yeah I know ebay here I come to get a "real" graphics card  rofl :: But anyone else had this problem with intel basic graphics?

man_dawg
Punch Card
Views: 364
Message 2 of 2

Re: M91p USFF graphics card to kill out that dreaded intel basic graphics onboard one

I found the solution using the intel driver download site:: Solution::: Installed the hd driver for the 24000 i5 2.5 quad core processor:: Then uninstalled the microsoft basic video adapter driver:: N walla win10 version 1803 install went perfectly.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors