Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piosk2
Paper Tape
Views: 98
Message 1 of 2

M920T multiple displays issue

Have problem with my newe workstation M920T.

I want to connect 3 display monitors as it has 2display ports and 1 VGA.

First  I connected 2 Displays monitors 1 to Display port and another to VGA (old Dell monitor)

I configured display in Windows 10 and everything was OK till next morning, then 2nd monitor (VGA) stopped working.

It disappeared from system though it was connected via VGA. I updated all settings BIOS, chipset, drivers up to newest editions.

It made no difference.

As I have 3 displays, I connected another Dell monitor to VGA port- it was configured and worked perfectly few days till todays morning.

It stopped working and issue repeated as before.

Meanwhinle I get DVI to DisplayPort adapter so I tried connecting these Dell Display monitors via Display ports - that aren't detected by OS.

Could that be problem with Video ports in that model?

anything I can do to resolve problem or is it hardware failure?

I tested it futher seem that lenovo attached monitor works when connected to Display port1, not working in DP2.

I use Lenovo DPtoDVI adapter and it doesnt work either on DP1 or DP2. I dont have 2nd DP monitor to test connecting two DP monitors simultanously.

Additionaly problem persist with 2nd monitor attached to VGA port it sometimes works or not cant figure out why.

Any help apreciated.

PS. I use buildin UHD Graphics 630.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 73
Message 2 of 2

Re: M920T multiple displays issue

I suspect it is a hardware problem, and suggest you call it in to Lenovo Tech Support.  Ty. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors