cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbraad
Serial Port
Views: 479
Message 1 of 6

M920q Tiny: Thunderbolt details and availability?

I've got several ThinkCentre M920 Tiny and was wondering which card is accepted as the PCIe add-on to provide Thunderbolt to these systems.

Mod:  edited Subject line to correct the model designation; add availability question

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 445
Message 2 of 6

Re: Which Thunderbolt addon card for M920T?

Apologies for the delay.  Can you clarify, do you have a tower with PCIe slots, or do you have a "Tiny". 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
gbraad
Serial Port
Views: 443
Message 3 of 6

Tiny... that is why I am asking. So far I haven't been able to find the information in any of the official Lenovo support documents.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 419
Message 4 of 6

I didn't find any detailed information on it either, but I did note that Thunderbolt had a footnote saying it was "coming soon".  I suspect that information on it will be available once it becomes orderable.  

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
toddfraser88
What's DOS?
Views: 413
Message 5 of 6

Thincentre m920 tiny - thunderbolt discontinued?

I was interested in purchasing the Thincentre m920 tiny - but i have heard that the thunderbolt expansion card is discontinued? is this true?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 379
Message 6 of 6

@BiggAl wrote:

I didn't find any detailed information on it either, but I did note that Thunderbolt had a footnote saying it was "coming soon". 

Where I saw that Thunderbolt was "coming soon" on the main USA Lenovo information/purchase page, it's no longer there.   That could indicate that it's been scrapped. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors