Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 982
Message 1 of 4

M920s multple displays

Hi All,

I have a M920s that has 2 display ports and 1 VGA.

I am trying to utilise up to 3 displays on this but it seems as though it only supports 1 screen which seems absurd given it has the ports. In Windows it just see's one of the display ports screens plugged in.

I checked the BIOS, and cannot see 'multiple display support'. It has the latest BIOS.

any ideas?

thanks in advance!

Luman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 938
Message 2 of 4

Re: M920s multple displays

So I managed to figure this out, the drivers on the Lenovo support page are NOT the correct drivers. Intel driver detection doesnt even detect anything. The Lenovo system update says my drivers were up to date, however the driver under device manager listed as the Microsoft Basic driver.

I managed to find a link to a Microsoft CAB, I extracted the drivers and applied it and suddently all is fine again.

Link here for anyone else that is looking for this:

http://download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2017/08/4c3c8a4e-7b15-4eea-a2bf-69...

kristiande
What's DOS?
Views: 411
Message 3 of 4

How did you do this? I can't manage to find a way
Luman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 175
Message 4 of 4

Extract the drivers in the link above, in device manager, find the display adapter and update the driver.

I was using SCCM, so I injected these drivers into the driver package and applied it during the build.

hope that helps.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors