Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SebastianW
Paper Tape
Views: 661
Message 1 of 2

M92p RAM Configuration

Hello, 

Recently upgraded RAM from 16GB to 32GB. 

Not noticing a significant imporvement in performance. 

(lag in Civil3D and imaging software).

I've done some quick searches on the internet and have found others configuring RAM settings in BIOS to squeeze out extra performance (Raising frequency and voltage to manufacture tested spec).

However, a quick check in BIOS does not show any obvious areas in which to configure.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Particularly with M92p rig or same BIOS environment?

Thanks,

Sebastian  

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 638
Message 2 of 2

Re: M92p RAM Configuration

Are you talking about the options available on a motherboard, in particular gaming motherboards, from companies like Asus and Gigabyte? 

btw:   are you running a better graphics card and SSD?   Have you done and/or looked at system benchmarks at a site like PassMark to see what mods give the greatest benchmark increase?   Most hardware-demanding software companies publish a required and a recommended hardware configuration. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors