Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMSoftware
Paper Tape
Views: 701
Message 1 of 3

M93z All-in-One (ThinkCentre) Touch screen driver missing after Win 10 update

After a Win 10 update my hid compliant touch screen driver is missing from device manager and getting an error 45 not connected when it was there. Now I can't find it in hidden or visible Human Interface Devices at all. Lenovo update and Windows scan can't find it or update it and say I have all the drivers but I clearly don't. Where do I download it and get the Touch interface and functionality back? I've tried many things but no system restore won't even get me back there...

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 673
Message 2 of 3

Re: M93z All-in-One (ThinkCentre) Touch screen driver missing after Win 10 update

Did you install the 1703 Creators Update, if so, you may want to undo that update as Lenovo has not tested your system with it as yet:

"If your device is not listed in the table below, your system  was not tested by Lenovo and updated drivers may not be available." 

Lenovo devices tested for Windows 10 version 1703 (update March, 2017)

BMSoftware
Paper Tape
Views: 650
Message 3 of 3

Re: M93z All-in-One (ThinkCentre) Touch screen driver missing after Win 10 update

No idea, it was a 10Gb Windows update that didn't give me much choice, now System Restore is corrupt and no restore point set by the update to go back to...

Top Kudoed Authors