Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TCM900
Paper Tape
Views: 544
Message 1 of 4

New M900 Tiny: DP ports not working on multiple systems

Hello, I have the same issue, but with this model 10FL S2T10B it have only 2 DP ports we buyed 100 of ThinKcentres M900 (10FL S2T10B) but 20 of those the display not work, we use DP to VGA adaptors from lenovo and all Monitors are new, so the adaptors and monitors have no issues, do you have any advise for this model?

Ty!

Mod:  created a new thread for this problem, as the M900 Tiny uses a different motherboard (to SFF) and has no VGA

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 533
Message 2 of 4

Re: M900

Yours are M900 Tiny (vs. SFF above.)   You may have already tried this:   Take a monitor and cable from a working M900, and use that on each of (both) the DP ports on the 20 that have no display.  

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
TCM900
Paper Tape
Views: 530
Message 3 of 4

Yes, you are correct I tried this before...Is there a way to escalate this? I need this desktops working next week, we will have  taining on those desktops.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 511
Message 4 of 4

@TCM900 wrote:

Yes, you are correct I tried this before...Is there a way to escalate this? I need this desktops working next week, we will have  taining on those desktops.

It appears to be a hardware problem.   Impress the timeframe you need this fixed by when you speak with Tech Support.   Thx. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors