Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jogger23
Paper Tape
Views: 1,455
Message 1 of 2

No Management Engine Interface Driver

Hi guys,

I'm doing a clean install of Win 8.1 Pro on my tiny m93p 10AB. At the moment I am collecting the drivers and on the Lenovo support page I do not find a Management Engine Interface Driver. Where do I get one suitable for me? I only find a 'Intel Management Engine Firmware Update Tool - ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and ThinkServer' on the support page. But this one clearly states in the ReadMe as follows:

Make sure the Management Engine Interface Driver is installed on the system when Windows tool is used.

So how do I know what to do?

Regards,

Jogger23

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,420
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Management Engine Interface Driver

@jogger23 wrote:
I do not find a Management Engine Interface Driver. Where do I get one suitable for me? I only find a 'Intel Management Engine Firmware Update Tool - ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and ThinkServer' on the support page. But this one clearly states in the ReadMe as follows:
Make sure the Management Engine Interface Driver is installed on the system when Windows tool is used.

I see the driver, under 'Chipset' for your system, 2 down from the tool you're mentioning above.  

thinkcentre-m93p/downloads/DS103080

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors