Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reddy72
Fanfold Paper
Views: 147
Message 1 of 4

Require Display Drivers for ThinkCentre M720Q Windows 10 1703 64bit

Hi ,

I am looking  Display Driver for Think Centre M720Q. I have installed Windows 10 1703 version 64 Bit on the device. In Device manager, i can still see Microsoft Basic Display Adapter under Display Adapter.

I tried to Download below provided Driver from intel site. Still no luck. Could you please advise.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28148/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 133
Message 2 of 4

Re: Require Display Drivers for ThinkCentre M720Q Windows 10 1703 64bit

Are you not able to install the driver that's on the Lenovo support page for your system?

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Reddy72
Fanfold Paper
Views: 123
Message 3 of 4

Hi BiggAl,

First i tried the Drivers provided in Lenovo Support site. All Drivers installed successfully except Display Driver. So I downloaded from Intel Site and tried to install. But No luck. Both Lenovo and Intel sites doesn't have the driver for windows 10 1703  64bit version. 

Thanks

Reddy72

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 97
Message 4 of 4

You've contacted Lenovo Tech Support (by phone)? 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors