Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yan_N
Not applicable
Views: 663
Message 1 of 4

ThinkCentre Edge 720 compatibility with Quadro K620

Hi All,

I found this article is helpful with useful info.
But I got one quetion here. I got a few set of PC which are ThinkCentre Edge 720 without Graphic Card and I would like to add Nvidia Quadro K620 2GB DDR3  in it. Appreciate your advice if this graphic card is compatiable to use ?

Regards,

Yan

(Mod edit: Split question from a thread in ThinkStation and moved to ThinkCentre, then edited title accordingly)

BiggAl
Not applicable
Views: 635
Message 2 of 4

Re: ThinkCentre Edge 720 compatibility with Quadro K620

Can you clarify what model you have?   There's a ThinkCentre Edge 72, but no 720.  

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Yan_N
Not applicable
Views: 625
Message 3 of 4

Sorry. Yes. It is ThinkCentre Edge72.

BiggAl
Not applicable
Views: 615
Message 4 of 4

The Nvidia driver readme for the Edge 72 on the Lenovo support page does not list the K620 as a supported card (it does list the K420.)    I suggest you update the BIOS, and give it a try, it may work. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors