Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Satmour
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,086
Message 1 of 2

ThinkCentre M720 Tiny and three monitors

Hi,

Does the ThinkCentre M720 Tiny support three independent displays with all digital connections? My research is indicating yes, but I'm not 100% sure. If it does, do I need an additional port, or can it be done with the standard 1xHDMI and 1xDP ports and appropriate adapters/splitters?

I currently have 3 BenQ monitors, all same model with HDMI and DVI-D interfaces (no DisplayPort) and 1920x1080 resolution. As a result, I'm guessing I'll need some adapters and possibly the DP to dual DP adapter?

The reason behind the question is that I'm currently weighing up whether to go for SFF or Tiny form factor, and support for 3 independent digitial displays is one of my requirements. My current machine is a ThinkCentre tower with a GT730 card, but it would be nice go "go tiny" if I can with the replacement.

The model I had in mind is the 10T7004B++, but feel free to recommend a different model if necessary.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 4,018
Message 2 of 2

Re: ThinkCentre M720 Tiny and three monitors

M720q (Tiny) does support 3 video ports.  3 ports are needed for 3 independent displays, unless you will use DP end-to-end with a hub.   Lenovo DP adapters (dongles) are listed below. 

f-m720 tiny graphics spec.png

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors