Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eggi36
Fanfold Paper
Views: 918
Message 1 of 4

ThinkCentre M720q - optional 3rdVideo Port

As listed in the Platform Specifications, the M720q can be equipped with an optional 2nd HDMI output. I just got an M720q last week and I'm in need of a third digital video output. Sadly this 2nd HMDI connector is nowhere be found online at Lenovo to buy. Not even listed in the part lookup for this model.

Where can I get the matching FRU/CRU or even better: buy one?

Unbenannt.PNG

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 894
Message 2 of 4

Re: ThinkCentre M720q - optional 3rdVideo Port

I've had an equal hard time finding part numbers and where to buy them.  I suggest you create new thread in 'General Discussion' under 'Special Interest' on the right side, reporting the difficultly in detail, and what you are looking for.

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Highlighted
Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 865
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

if you go to
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/m...

In parts lookup there is "DP to HDMI card
01AJ938". I think this is a part you are looking for, however check with lenovo ...

See attached crop

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

eggi36
Fanfold Paper
Views: 845
Message 4 of 4

Thank you!

That part was definitely not in the database when I checked last week. Just the DP to VGA card.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors