cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NahVexRiddims
Paper Tape
Views: 332
Message 1 of 3

ThinkCentre M78 2114 SFF external PCI-E DVI display adapter Dell Sil 1364a - Is it even supported?

Hi everybody! 

I purchased Lenovo M78 2114 SFF ADM A8-5500B APU with Radeon 7560 HD IGFX. What im struggling to do is to get this adapter to work. I used it before on my previous PC without issues. I have connected adapter to pci-e slot on motherboard, opend BIOS/Video Settings and i set IGD as primary and enable surround view...no luck. tried setting every device as primary but nothing. Device Manager also show nothing not even Uknown Device. Where to get drivers for this adapter (pictures below) or is it unsupported and what I'm doing for last two days is just waste of time. Sorry for my English...learning all my life. Regards! IMG_20170826_230437.jpgIMG_20170826_230537.jpg

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 298
Message 2 of 3

Re: ThinkCentre M78 2114 SFF external PCI-E DVI display adapter Dell Sil 1364a - Is it even supporte

It appears to be a DVI interface for the internal graphics to a Dell system.   The same result can be achieved with the M78 by using a quality industry-standard DisplayPort to DVI adapter. 

f-m78 DP.png

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
NahVexRiddims
Paper Tape
Views: 290
Message 3 of 3

Re: ThinkCentre M78 2114 SFF external PCI-E DVI display adapter Dell Sil 1364a - Is it even supporte

thanks for the replay. i know about display port. so you mean there is no possibility to make this one work? i know it has Dell sign but it was working great on my previous hp pc.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors