Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tuerai
What's DOS?
Views: 10,330
Message 1 of 5

ThinkCentre M81 Front panel connector pinout

I have a ThinkCentre M81. I am currently trying to put the guts of it in a different case, so that I can add some more disk storage to it. I have checked all of the guides I can find on the Lenovo Support site, and they just show the location of the connector, and how to repalce the front panel. 

I am trying to connect standard ATX front panel connections to my M81 motherboard, which I am having some trouble with, due to the Lenovo front panel connector just being one big connector.

I am just wondering if this information would be in a resource I missed somewhere, or if I have to trace out the wires.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 10,311
Message 2 of 5

Re: ThinkCentre M81 Front panel connector pinout

It's not your model, but perhaps they are similar:

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/ThinkCentre-A60-front-panels-power-audio-and-...

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
billy5061
Paper Tape
Views: 9,175
Message 3 of 5

Thank You this was very helpful

j2lapoin
What's DOS?
Views: 1,072
Message 4 of 5

I'm doing presently the same. I don't know if it still worth it but I would like to know if you could assist me or give me some advice regarding connecting the usb,hdaudio and frontpanel.
j2lapoin
What's DOS?
Views: 1,072
Message 5 of 5

I'm presently moving my m81 mainboard into a new case, i have some issue regarding connection wires, do you mind if i ask you some questions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors