Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Banchi
Paper Tape
Views: 1,089
Message 1 of 1

ThinkCentre M90p USFF Front I/O header pinout (Audio, USB, Power) 45J9567

Dear community,

I found a M90p USFF system board in the garbage, fully functional when tested. But without the case or anything else. Repairing, especially old hardware, is something I really value: make something work without having to buy new stuff.

I was planning to build my own home-theater mini-pc, and already have standard USB-Audio Front I/O panels, and power buttons, and almost all the rest.

Lucky me, so I only need the heatsink, power adapter, and the pinout for USB, Audio and power (the system board was set to restore power automatically, so I could test. But eventually, I want to switch it on with a power button like a normal computer).

- I found https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/ThinkCentre-front-panel-connector-power-audi...

but the number of pins is not correct.

- Pictures I found of the Front I/O 45J9567 are not good enough to really see anything. All wires are within a plastic tube, so no luck either.

Can somebody help me out? Are there schematics of the system board? Nowhere I found information of the pins. AC97/HD audio headers look differently, and USB headers normally have a 5+4 pinout (with the M90p USFF it's only 4+4). The hardware manuals I found, only describe the set of headers, but not the exact pinout.

kind regards,

Tim

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors