09-04-2019

CA

3 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 1 of 2

ThinkCentre M910q missing camera

2019-09-04, 23:05 PM

Hi, I have recently started to transition to the Lenovo desktop Thinkcenter platform and cannot get any solutions from Tech Support regard to the missing "Camera", I am using the ThinkCentre 24" monitor that takes the ThinkCentre M910q pc in the back... nice and tidy.

This configuration uses or is supposed to use the built in web cam of the monitor, but it cannot see or locate the device there is no camera showing in device manager. I have gone thru the Lenovo support call maze for a few hours to no avail. My last call I was on hold for 60 minutes thru various transfers only to finally connect with someone when the line went dead. Any help would be appreciated?

thanks

Peter

Solved! See the solution
Options

3716 Posts

01-01-2012

US

7805 Signins

116113 Page Views

• Views: 116113
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: ThinkCentre M910q missing camera

2019-09-05, 13:42 PM

There are several generations of these 'Tiny-in-One' TIO monitors, what is the model number, from the sticker on yours?   You have a USB cable connecting the actual Tiny to the TIO monitor (need for the camera)? 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save