03-23-2019 03:44 AM - edited 03-23-2019 03:47 AM
I tried updating the BIOS on my M92p tiny and now I don't see the bios screen or any output.
I have tried the BIOS recovery steps in the manual:
- The system doesn't beep after a few minutes with a USB BIOS recovery key (tested and usb is bootable on another pc)
- The system turns on but doesn't show any output or errors
- I burned a BIOS CD but when plugging the CD drive into the internal sata + sata power it doesn't get powered
- I tried the CD drive while being powered from another pc and then plugging the sata in - didn't do anything
- The system will ramp up the fan for a split second and then the fan slows down and the system stays on
- Sometimes the system will reboot a few times and then go off completely.
- Taking the RAM out gives the RAM error beep code
- The CPU gets hot so it must be powered at least?
- I left the CMOS battery out overnight
I have a vga cable plugged in, it's possible that it's outputting on the displayport so I'm not seeing anything but I find that very unlikely?
Anything I've missed or could try? If not, any idea how much a replacement motherboard is?
03-23-2019 06:51 AM
Did you move the jumper when you tried the USB drive and the CD drive: