Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arekcompupac
Paper Tape
Views: 1,627
Message 1 of 6

Thinkcentre 8810-CTO BIOS

Hi Guys, I was looking everywhere but cannot find it. Got a second hand motherboard for one of the Thinkcentres but the BIOS is in Dutch. Looking for a BIOS update for it - in English. I looked at EOL models too no joy. Anyone anything?

MTM 8810-CTO, Product ID 8810WCG.

Thanks in advance

Arek

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 1,606
Message 2 of 6

Re: Thinkcentre 8810-CTO BIOS

Here? Link

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

Arekcompupac
Paper Tape
Views: 1,596
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for trying I was there already but there is loads of different 8810's.. my one is CTO which I can't see. Other than that my one looks different to the picture (which might happen) however it's to risky too try the BIOS. I must by 100% sure before I apply that update.

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 1,587
Message 4 of 6

Just take generic one (just "8810"). They should have the same BIOS.

There is BIOS for models with AMT and without AMT.

What CPU do you have?

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

Arekcompupac
Paper Tape
Views: 1,580
Message 5 of 6

Thanks, I figured it out that they should have the same BIOS. I did'n know if that was AMT or NON-AMT (it's got something to do with Intel V-pro technlogy. I've tried AMT first wouldn't let me but the NON one went no problem.

Thanks!

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 1,569
Message 6 of 6

Great, TY for update.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors