Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdawson
What's DOS?
Views: 3,006
Message 1 of 3

Thinkcentre computers stuck in Power Saving mode

I recently received 33 Thinkcentre Desktop computers.  I have a bunch of them stuck in Power Saving Mode.  The problem is the the monitor goes to black soon as the monitor is turned on.  The OS is running fine, but you can't see it.  I've tried everything I know to resolve this issue with no success.  Is there a new function to get into the bios I think I could resolve it if I get into the bios.  Well anyway if anyone as a fix for this please let me know how to resolve this.  I have to have these computers online by 7 Jan.  Thanks

RichardVince
What's DOS?
Views: 941
Message 2 of 3

Re: Thinkcentre computers stuck in Power Saving mode

I have exactly the same problem as described but no response evident, please advise asap.

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 924
Message 3 of 3

Re: Thinkcentre computers stuck in Power Saving mode

Could we get some more details please.   All the pertinent system and OS information, and any changes made prior to the problem.   Thx. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors