GB

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Touchscreen Not Working E93z

2016-08-16, 16:02 PM

Hi, 

I can't get the touchscreen working on my new E93z ThinkCentre All-in-one? I followed a link on another thread that said to check the drivers are up to date but I can't get that working either as the piece of software it asks me to install to create something called a "bridge" says there are files missing on my machine so it won't install??

My warranty is also apparently expired in 2015 despite me only receiving the machine yesterday but when I try to fill in the form it wants and invoice or purchase order for my machine but I bought it off Amazon so I don't have these?!

Help!!

Options

3810 Posts

01-01-2012

US

7840 Signins

116843 Page Views

• Views: 116843
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchscreen Not Working E93z

2016-08-17, 12:45 PM

It's replacement, the M900z, was announced Sept 2, 2015, and began shipping in November.   If you still have it, your's must be even older "new" stock from a seller (not Lenovo itself, whose web site says the product is 'Sold Out'), for the base 1 year warranty to have expired. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Thumbs up' button, if solved, the 'Accept as solution'.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save