Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nickg1
Paper Tape
Views: 218
Message 1 of 4

Two failures during Lenovo Solution Center scan test

Here are the test failures. The scan completes itself daily. Today the test completed in the background and when I viewed the results I saw the failures. I repeated the test and the failures still detected. What can I do with the code to locate the problem? Thanks.

nickg1
Paper Tape
Views: 216
Message 2 of 4

Re: Two failures during Lenovo Solution Center scan test

Here is the other image. 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 196
Message 3 of 4

Immediately save all your user data to another media:   DVD, Flash or external HDD, cloud. 

Then, run a surface scan with Windows on the HDD, if it's a problem with bad sectors, it may be able to correct that.  Run it twice.   Otherwise replacing the HDD would be the best option.   Please report back what the solution was. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
danward
Paper Tape
Views: 155
Message 4 of 4

The system is saying our user name is not our Lenovo ID = ?

We removed Trend Micro and called our ISPand got a new serial number and redownloaded. Then another Lenovo hardware scan and it found 1 item but said the drive was 99% healthy. We ran another scan today and no failures were found. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors