Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZaroXen
Paper Tape
Views: 964
Message 1 of 5

Wi-Fi antennas for M73

Hi,

I've just acquired a Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 (type model: 10AXS0XS0D) and installed Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (with Bluetooth 4.0) into it, but I'm lacking the antennas.

Could anyone kindly tell me the part-number of the antennas I would need? Both front and rear.

Thank you.

Edit: I only need the internal parts. I have the external rear antenna.

Guru
Views: 951
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wi-Fi antennas for M73

Have you tried parts lookup?

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/t...

Try the category "Cables, Internal" Under "commodity type" on the left side.  I saw Antenna parts.

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may help other forum members as well.
TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

ZaroXen
Paper Tape
Views: 940
Message 3 of 5

Awesome! That tool is exactly what I've been trying to find.

Spent hours looking through Lenovo's website, but all I had found until now was a large PDF file which didn't provide any description of the part-number other than "cable".

At least the website you provided gives pictures and better description of the part, making it easier to see what I'm actually looking at. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Guru
Views: 936
Message 4 of 5

Also don't post your serial number here BUT if you put it in the website I posted it should provide the parts that your computer shipped with.  I didnt suggest that originally since you mentioned you were adding parts it wouldnt be on the list.

Thanks for coming back and marking solved.

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may help other forum members as well.
TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

ZaroXen
Paper Tape
Views: 928
Message 5 of 5

I haven't posted any serial-number as I don't want anyone else to claim ownership of the unit. I only posted the model-type. The serial-number has an extra 8 digits and letters after the model-type. Smiley Wink

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors