Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raddatz
Paper Tape
Views: 418
Message 1 of 4

m900 TPM does not work with BIOS

I am having an issue enabling BitLocker on some of our m900 computers. After flashing the latest firmware on 2 different computers, I get the error "The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on this computer does not work with the current BIOS. Contact the computer manufacturer for BIOS updgrade instructions."

The other picture I have included is of another m900 on our domain with BitLocker enabled and working. The left side of the picture is the BIOS details of the working one, the right side is of one with the latest BIOS. I would like to rollback to an earlier version of the BIOS like the one in my attached picture; can someone point me in the direction to get that BIOS version firmware?

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Lenovo Employee tictac1
Lenovo Employee
Views: 372
Message 2 of 4

Re: m900 TPM does not work with BIOS

95A should support TPM. Could you please run "tpm.msc" to check and manage TPM?

raddatz
Paper Tape
Views: 361
Message 3 of 4

I have gone into tpm.msc and initialized the TPM. I have also cleared everything and enabled the TPM and then initialized the chip. I also have gone into the BIOS, defaulted everything, and still end up at the same point I am at now. This same issue has happened on 2 m900s after updating the BIOS to the latest version.
Lenovo Employee tictac1
Lenovo Employee
Views: 344
Message 4 of 4

The attachment was original a 7z file, however I failed to attach it in forum as .7z is not acceptable.

Please run flash.cmd in Windows command line in Administrator mode to roll back BIOS to 54A.Need to make sure the “Allow Flashing BIOS to a Previous Version is set to Yes in BIOS SETUP first.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors