cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robo360
Paper Tape
Views: 465
Message 1 of 3

m900 tinybluetooth was working perfectly , did an auto update and the update included Bluetooth LOCK

m900 Win 10 bluetooth was working perfectly , did an auto update and the update included Bluetooth LOCK

after al updates installed, i restarted the m900 tiny and noticed a new ICON on the desktop labeled Bluetooth lock.

I tried to use my bluetooth speakers that were working just before the update, and they did not work!

I looked  at te DEVICE DRIVERS and there is NO LONGER a BLUETOOTH icon??

I tried rolling back the driver, and still NO Bluetooth??

Any help would be appreciated.

At one point I also clicked on the NEW Bluetooth DESK TOP ICON and a box came up for the BLUETOOTH LOCK and indicated that there was a problem with the DRIVER?

My M900 Bios is FWKT54A 6/24/16 ,WIRLEES CARD IS INTEL AC 8260.

The auto DRIVER UPDATE did not update my BIOS could that be a problem?

4t0mik
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 378
Message 2 of 3

Re: m900 tinybluetooth was working perfectly , did an auto update and the update included Bluetooth

Any solution to this.  We also have the same issue after update.

robo360
Paper Tape
Views: 314
Message 3 of 3

Re: m900 tinybluetooth was working perfectly , did an auto update and the update included Bluetooth

Hello all, I was going to reset my WIN 10 operating system and had a USB WIN 10 complete program on the USB drive.

I went into the BIOS and found that the first Boot device was a NETWORK, instead of the HARD DISK DRIVE. I changed the Boot sequence to the Hard disk and the NETWORK info to not used.

I rebooted the machine and BLUETOOTH was BACK and working as it should!!

TRy this and lwt me know if it works for you!!

Rob

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors