Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snake9738
Punch Card
Views: 213
Message 1 of 2

screen remains black ThinkCentre Edge 91z

I have the ThinkCentre Edge 91z for quite a while now but the monitor isn't displaying anything anymore.

It all started about 2 weeks ago, the monitor would randomly turn black and display weird pixels over the screen but the screen would still go back to normal after a short time (about 10 seconds).

After that i decided to restard the pc but the monitor wasn't displaying anything, It would only show me the "power saving mode" message and goes to sleeping mode after that.

Sometimes i manage to get out of sleeping mode, the monitor starts displaying the same weird pixels for about 5 seconds and goes back to sleeping mode

I even tried to connect my computer to a laptop with a HDMI cable but it won't display anything

These are the 2 things the monitor displays when the computer gets out of sleeping modeP_20190620_205001.jpgP_20190620_210113.jpg

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 124
Message 2 of 2

Re: screen remains black ThinkCentre Edge 91z

Hey there, snake9738! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

Based on the images that you have sent, this is clear hardware malfunction with the Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 91z. We highly recommend bringing the all-in-one to a service provider https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht118678?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 (filter by country) and inquire for a complete diagnosis/repair service. We hope everything will turn out smoothly. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors