cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curles
Blue Screen Again
Views: 109
Message 1 of 2

want to install a wifi card in a m910s, type MK. can anyone gide me to the correct part? thanks!

I'm currently using a USB wifi adaptor but it loses connectivity periodically. I suspect its b/c of interference with 4 other USB devices hanging off the PC. When I bought the machine I remember a wifi card being an option. susggestions?

thanks! 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 79
Message 2 of 2

Re: want to install a wifi card in a m910s, type MK. can anyone gide me to the correct part? thanks

Snip from the M910s spec sheet, any of these wireless card should work, but Intel 8265 ac was most common:

f-M910s wireless snip.JPG

Check to see if the antenna wires (2), with the small connector to clip to the antenna posts on the card already exist, otherwise you'll have to buy the those as well, from Lenovo.  See here for image:  A Pair of IPEX MHF 4 2.4G/5G Wifi Antennas for Intel 8265

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors