Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sunshine860
Fanfold Paper
Views: 185
Message 1 of 4

windows 10 upgrade from pro 7

Trying to upgrade from pro 7 to windows 10. I have M53 tiny 10-de-001HUS with 8 ram. When instaling 10 it stops and states that Realtek drivers would not work. What do I have to do to install Windows 10.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 167
Message 2 of 4

Re: windows 10 upgrade from pro 7

More info is needed.  You are updating to Win 10 Pro?  Where are you sourcing this update?  The update fails, and reverts back to Win 7?  Does it say which Realtek driver would not work? 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
sunshine860
Fanfold Paper
Views: 148
Message 3 of 4

using windows media creation tool. It detects my windows pro 7 for our free upgrade. Will not load win10 because realtek bluetooth ver. says need 1.5.1012 or later. Tried to update drives manually but don't understand were to put them in device manager
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 145
Message 4 of 4

I have not seen that problem myself, but this may help:  Microsoft -- How to manually update Bluetooth Drivers using Device Manager

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors