cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PATRICK_RICHARD
Fanfold Paper
Views: 155
Message 1 of 2

Any possibility for a Ryzen 11e in the future?

The 11e has everything for the exterior I want in a laptop.  A rugged design, relatively small size, thick, and actually, a very solid keyboard.  

I understand that this is supposed to be a budget laptop, but the performance is rather lacking.  If there is by any measure of a chance that they'd put in a current/next gen AMD cpu (sorry not a fan of intel/nvidia after their latest antics), I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  It doesn't have to be the best CPU, just a refresh of what is currently offered AMD-wise.  

I know its a long shot, but I thought I'd share a wish with the lenovo community, in case anyone else may share any similar interest.

SeniorGuru
Views: 111
Message 2 of 2

Re: Any possibility for a Ryzen 11e in the future?

If the Ryzen makes it into the mobile market I would be pleasantly surprised to say the least. From what I have read the Ryzen is more poised to the desktop market and as such may not have the low power / low heat necessary to power a notebook offering that would be useable.

Again - if I am wrong, it will be a nice suprise to say the least, and I agree with you as it would be quite a nice change of course for AMD chips.

My best efforts to upgrade my gaming rig will be for a Ryzen 5 with 32gb of main memory to use for the new Division 2 and updates to my Ghost Recon games.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors