Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpm0813
Blue Screen Again
Views: 415
Message 1 of 2

Display issues with Edge E420s

I have a ThinkPad Edge E420s (4401-CTO). Recently, I started having odd display issues. On the built-in display/screen, all is see is a black or white screen, with two horizontal bands, one at the very top and one in the middle of the screen. If I attach to an external display using HDMI, no problem on the external display. Usually, I found that by reinstalling the display drivers, the problem would go away. However, the problem would reappear upon restarting or shutting down the computer, so I would just hibernate computer. If I had to restart for any reason, I would reattach the external display, reinstall the display drivers, directly from Intel, and the problem would be resolved. Now, reinstalling the drivers from Lenovo or Intel is not fixing the issue. Any ideas?

I am running Windows 7 SP1, Home Premium. System is Intel Core i3-2310M, with Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Hari1234
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 293
Message 2 of 2

Re: Display issues with Edge E420s

HI, 

Even I have the same problem, we need a solution for this, did you try with the service center? I had all my hardware checked it alll ok, the problem  lies with the software drives. 

Need a solution quickly.

Regards,

Hari

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors