cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stealthsz
Punch Card
Views: 512
Message 1 of 3

Do all ThinkPad Edge E420 Laptops have an integrated camera?

I'm deciding between a thinkpad edge 15 with an i3-370m and a thinkpad edge e420 with an i3-2310 (for the intel hd 3000 graphics-light gamer).

However, the e420 (in an ebay listing), says in tech specs "integrated camera: no". Assuming he filled out all the tech specs, is this true? Can an e420 i3-2310m 2.1 GHZ 4GB RAM not have an integrated camera? Or is it just a typo/ error when he typed it?

Please answer quick I need to decide quickly which I should buy. If it doesn't have an integrated webcam I will not buy it.

Former Employee
Views: 486
Message 2 of 3

Re: Do all ThinkPad Edge E420 Laptops have an integrated camera?

hey Stealtshsz,

i believe the listing is wrong as the tech specs >> http://www.lenovo.com/shop/americas/content/pdf/system_data/e420_tech_specs.pdf

mentions that there is an integrated camera

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Stealthsz
Punch Card
Views: 481
Message 3 of 3

Re: Do all ThinkPad Edge E420 Laptops have an integrated camera?

Oh, I tihnk it might be true though because there is an option for no camera when customizing from lenovo.

Anyways I already bought another one,an e420 core i5 500gb 4gb ddr3 webcam, bluetooth, fingerprint reader... pretty much fully upgraded 1 year warranty directly with lenovo. It was a  manufacturer refurb(usually like brand new, just returned products that are usually a  week used or less) for 479.99$

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors