Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sphinks
Paper Tape
Views: 259
Message 1 of 1

Driver for 610M can`t be set on Windows 7

Hello, everyone.

I need a help and really hope that I can find it here, cause suppose I have tried everything that I can do by myself.

I have Thinkpad E330 (core-i3, geforce 6100M + intel HD3000, 8Gb, 500Gb). And it work well for some month, today I get notification from nvidia panel app, that I can update my nvidia drivers (it was set version 293 and update can be done to version 320). I start do it, download drivers and start installation. But in process of installation of new driver I get notification that driver cann`t be install (there is no description in installer what happens). But after it I noticed that it was found new device - Standart VGA controller. I make reboot, and check that GeForce610M still is noticed as Standart VGA. Ok I start to install oem driver that was stored on disk of notebook (version 293), it also crash. Next step I use driver cleaner and try to delete nvidia drivers in normal mode, in safe mode and install both of this drivers in both of this modes - get the same result. I try to mannualy set to Standart VGA controller path to inf file of nvidia driver. This way also didn`t work with comment that it was found device GeForce610M, but driver can`t be install due to long unresponse period. Next I download pack of intel and nvidia driver from lenovo site (I read that for notebooks with 2 adapters drivers should be install in different way sometimes), run bat file in root of folder and as far as I understand it should install intel driver + nvidia driver, there were no errors and I make a reboot. Once again system find standart vga controller and I find that this driver managed to install nvidia control panel (of course if I run it noise that there is no NVidia adapter).

Any suggestions how this can be fixed? I understand that best way may be clean and install Windows, but this is the last way I will try, cause it is too timewasting.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors