Options

1 Posts

02-26-2018

US

2 Signins

49 Page Views

• Views: 49
  • Message 1 of 2

E440 - Wireless / Internet Connectivity problem (Windows 7)

2018-02-26, 15:16 PM

I've started having a couple of different (but related?) issues with wireless and internet connectivity.

After my laptop sleeps, I find that the wireless is disconnected from the network.  I reconnect to the network - which seems to take a longer time than usual - and then the internet browsers (Chrome, IE) are VERY slow and ultimately freeze up.  (Otherwise, the laptop seems to function normally.)  The only solution that seems to work is rebooting.

Once I reboot, it's a mixed bag.  Wireless connects as it should, and the internet browsers function normally....for awhile.  Randomly, they will start behaving like above, hang up, and freeze.  I've also noticed similar things happening with my printer, which is also connected wirelessly.  Documents will start printing fine, then slow down and the printer may disconnect altogether.

I have tried updating the driver for the wireless adapter (Intel N-7260).  I have also tried other common fixes (device manager, power management, etc.).  No improvement, unfortunately.  

Any other ideas out there?  

Options

3 Posts

05-11-2018

US

1 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: E440 - Wireless / Internet Connectivity problem (Windows 7)

2018-05-11, 9:22 AM

Any luck? Can someone please help here....

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-13-E-and/Doesnt-Make-Sense/td-p/4073386

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save