Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dnlwrd
Paper Tape
Views: 174
Message 1 of 1

E560 Shipping advice

Hi

I know questions about shipping are quite frequent around here so apologies for another one but I've done a search on the forum, raised a support ticket (no reply, 4 days later) and called the support this morning and I still haven't had any real help.

When I ordered my E560, it said "ships in 7 business days", which is fine. I looked at some options and noticed that some of the configurations had warnings on them that it would extend shipping to 3 or 4 weeks so I avoided those.

I did, however, increase the RAM to 8gb, it didn't warn me about the shipping being extended so I didn't think anything of it. However when the confirmation email came through it says multiple different things.

Part of it says "configurable items take 2 - 3 weeks to ship, standard items usually ship in 7 days" and yet another section, below my order breakdown, says "ships in 2 - 3 days". So which is it? Has anyone ordered one recently? It says "boxed shipment" too, which I can't seem to work out what that means.

I spoke to someone at customer support this morning who said they'd email me back this after noon but I didn't get anything so I'm still none the wiser.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors