Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uluyo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,481
Message 1 of 3

E570 Drivers

So far my E570 is working perfectly except for one issue, I believe the intel hd graphics drivers are either not working or not updated by Lenovo. I tried installing them from Intel directly but apparently there are custom drivers for this laptop and force installing them may or may not cause some issues. I hope they fix this soon, I noticed this problem because of some games I tried to run that were running horribly compared to other 7th gen processors on intel hd graphics. I have the i5-7200u version of the laptop.

taylor920
What's DOS?
Views: 542
Message 2 of 3

Re: E570 Drivers

I have the exact same issue, also tried to install the corresponding driver direct from intel but, it came up your device isn't supported would appreicate any help

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 468
Message 3 of 3

Re: E570 Drivers

Perhaps a little late to this one but has this been resolved, there was a driver released in January. Please double check that you have this version installed.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/nl/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/THINKPAD-EDGE-LAPTOPS/THINKPAD-E570...

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors