Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
x_silverfire
What's DOS?
Views: 87
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo E470 - Continuous blue screens with multiple laptops

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so forgive me for any formatting mistakes. My company has about 10 or so Lenovo E470's that are running Windows 8.1 64bit. I would prefer Windows 10 obviously, but the sub-company that has them is licensed with 8.1

So far, we have had two E470's that will continously blue screen. I just had another report of another user experiencing the exact same thing. Has anybody experienced this at all? I just remoted into her's and did not see anything major. Tried the Intel Management Engine 11.0 driver update and started to run Windows updates. Event viewer tells me nothing as it's just a generic Event 41 issue with Critical shutdown status. I believe everything internally came stock from the vendor we purchased these from on Amazon. I've even tried swapping out SSD's and RAM slots to see, but it appears to still blue screen. 

I'm also getting another report of someone else that has to deal with an extremely sluggish profile on an E470. Takes forever to launch applications even with an SSD. This one has not blue screened as of yet, however.

I've sent one E470 to Lenovo for repair about 3 months ago, but the day I got it back, it also blue screened on me again. No way I'm sending this back to the user again.

Lenovo support, is this a known issue with something internally causing blue screens on this model? I cannot seem to locate any critical drivers for this model that would solve this. 

Anybody's assistance is greatly appreciated.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors